BPM series is
A series of energy-saving switching power modules with
- built-in Switching Transformers
- controls IC
- control Circuits and Switching Elements (FET)
High full-load efficiency reduces stand-by power requirements.
Attaching the input noise filter, the input rectifier diode and the output smoothing capacitor externally enables the easy creation of power switching with high-efficiency , low standby power.
- Most Suitable for 40W or less applications
- Easy to design compact AC/DC due to small number of external components
- Potential design evaluation time savings ; EMC, open/short circuit testing, etc.
- Enables significant reduction in power consumption of no-load and light load
- Unique Tamura design insures significant reduction in "buzz" under light conditions for lower noise level
1. Quasi-resonant operations for high efficiency
2. Operations using both frequency reduction and bursts for generation of low-standby power
3. Supports worldwide input and PFC output voltage (Vin: DC110V to 450V)
4. Reinforced insulation between Primary and Secondary (AC3000V guaranteed for one minute)
5. Resin filling is available to reduce audible noise
6. Various built-in protection functions (over-current, over-voltage and over-heating protection)
Compliant with required safety standards for information equipment, AV equipment, Industrial equipment and home appliance equipment.
Application Notes (sample)
External Dimensions / Pin Assignment
For detailed information on Tamura's Power Module Technology(Hand Book)
Product Line Up
*Data Sheets Coming Soon
||Output (Single or Multi)
||Insulation (between Pri-Sec)
|Tamura's Power Module Series
- All Series
^Back to Top…